Thursday, May 24, 2012

WTF NOW?!?!?!

This is going to be quick. I am getting ready to get out the house and just do stuff.

I wake up and all I am is angry. I don't remember my dreams very often, but I remember last night.

Part of it was about me getting healthy and strong again, and that one I like a lot.

The part that I did not like at all was the thought of Van with some other guy. Any guy. The one from the deli, people in the streets, someone at his job, and even some fool from his COGIC denom.

WHY THE HELL DO I CARE?!?!?!?!?

I DON'T CARE!!!!!

Let him go and be happy with some other man. It'd be fine with me. -_-

I am not to happy to think of him with some woman, but that is less upsetting. I mean...it is what it is. A woman would be whatever to me.

Why the hell am I thinking about him with other men...I AM SO FUCKING SICK TO MY STOMACHE!!!!

He is probably hanging out with that guy from the deli...getting free stuff. -_-

I don't care...heading out to go get busy. Think I'll go to school and chill in the library for a while. Maybe I'll go see this guy. No I don't care about him. AAAAAHHHHHH!!! SMMFH -_-

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment