Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ain't Nobody!!!

Just wanted to share this with you guys. It was on my mind something serious serious and I thought it could bless some of you who send me e-mails about going through your personal stuff.

Some of you are taking 1 step forward and then 2 steps back, over and over.

I know there is a lot of fear of doing something wrong and possibly going to hell. But I want to jelp some of you act inspite of your fears and not let anyone or anything stand in your way.

Isaiah 43:18-19 KJV

Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing. Now it springs forth. Do you not perceive it?

Here it is in the Amplified Bible. Isaiah 43: 18-19
Do not [earnestly] remember the former things; neither consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it?

Just know that God is doing new things in the world and spreading more love, peace, and acceptance. For those in a church and feeling trapped fear not...it will be ok. Time are changing and Jesus wins in the end.

So I guess with this bible talk I should add a nice video that kind of sums up some of what people are dealing with.

Some of you are so scared that you are being run and ruled by fear. Fear of failure, fear of the unknown, and fear of success, and more importantly you guys are not going to your fulfill your passion and lives.

I have seen it over and over again. You guys have to start living for you. You guys have to start being who you are and dealing and accepting that.

J-Bo

P.S. My friend just gave birth to her 4th child. A happy healthy baby girl. About time...she has 3 boys already so this will give her, her girl. She has a total of 6 kids altogether. Between her and her husband who has two from a previous relationship. 


4 comments:

  1. So cute...KISS HIM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiss him and then hit him!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kick him over the head...or get that man out of his house. He needs to be liberated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your friend and nice scripture. How is Van??

    ReplyDelete