Thursday, May 3, 2012

My fam...

I just get in from school and doing some work.

I had a great time, and you guys already know about Van and me today. God is good.

I am off to do some work and study, but I just wanted to say my mother is going in. She is yelling at my father on the phone. It is the best thing. She is telling him to stay his ass in Trinidad and let her handle her shit.

I LOVE IT!!!! I am over here dying.

My mother told me she is going lock the door if her bathroom is not clean when she gets home everyday. My youngest brother is a big ass baby, and she is on the war path. I love my fam. They are loud and boisterous and I love it.

They are so annoying and old...I LOVE IT!!!!!

They are an interesting bunch. I see me and Van in those two.

J-Bo

P.S. I AM GRADUATING COLLEGE...Gotta check on one class, but I am sure I am doing fine. YAY FOR ME!!!!!!

P.P.S. I have also decided that along with being a musician and businessman I should prepare for my other calling on my life. As an intercessor and a preacher. I'll worry about the logistics later, and do the work and prepare now. God is blessing me, and I have to do my part. Gotta talk to Van about a game plan...guess I gotta find my bible and start a game plan.


1 comment:

  1. Nice dude...my fam is like too. Crazy as hell

    ReplyDelete