Saturday, May 12, 2012

So much feedback

You guys are great. I get a nice mix of pros and cons.

The bottom line is that until this man changes his mind and adopts better belief systems that allow him to move forward both spiritually and naturally like we all did it is all for nothing.

I can't tell him how I feel. I have to hide it, and just be his friend.

How long it takes is up to him. If he follows his father's lead he can come around by today...but that is very optimistic.

It took me about 3 months to get my shit together, when I decided to...before that I was always going back and forth. Dishone took losing the man he was to marry to a women (tell you guys that one later for a valuable lesson learned) for him to come to terms with who he is.

Aaron took Dishone leaving him because of his issues with being gay. So many stories.

I also heard from a Pastor friend of mine that someone in their 70s lost everything after years of fighting. Now they have nothing, but they are accepting and open of themselves. Now they wish they didn't lie and hide from himself.

Van doesn't think that this is who he is, and until he accepts that there is nothing to do. The funny thing is that he is who he is no matter what...even if he acknowledges it or not. What is a man to do??

Some of you guys talked about Noah's Arc. The difference in that is that both of them accepted that they were gay. Van does not. I know it makes no sense, but it is what it is. His whole family knows so if he was to just accept it, I believe he will be happier and not fight so much and move forward.

In any case, I have some sales calls to make. Gotta make MONEY!!!!!! :-)

J-Bo


4 comments:

  1. Very well said sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make business decisions and make them well.

    What do you want to do??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to understand why. Why does he feel this way despite all the proof?

      What does he need to see or know for him to feel comfortable? I just want to know what and why??

      I mean it is all right there. It is all right to the point. He is so smart why can't he see it!!! Or maybe it is because he is so smart.

      Delete
  3. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete