Monday, May 14, 2012

On my mind...

So much things on my mind that I feel so overwhelmed.

From graduation, my business, and I Van keeps popping in my head. I use my will power to push him out and I actually plead the blood. :-)

It works for a while, but damn I am so stuck on him still. I was talking to this girl that likes me, and everyonce and a while he pops up. I was driving home last night, and someone that looked like him walked by the car.

What the hell is going on??

I need some serious help...I mean he doesn't think about me. He doesn't care about me. I just wish he could see that being gay is how he is meant to be, and that there is nothing wrong. I mean I showed him all the facts, but it is how he feels, because how he was raised.

Last night it sunk in deep. We were playing soca and calypso and automatically the moves were coming out. It is just like him hearing shout music. It sucks that he hates me so much...I ask Jesus everyday to make it right.

Off to get fitted for a tux and then to school. I'll keep you guys updated. :-)

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment