Sunday, May 13, 2012

Back and forth...DONE!!!!

I just got this urge to put this out there.

It is so funny how people can feel they have a problem, and they pray on it, they fast on it, they do everything they are suppose to do to get rid of it and it goes nowhere.

All it takes is the person of your affections coming back into your life or the thought of them to "set you back."

I mean do these people ever think the reason they feel this way is because that is how they are meant to feel. That the reason the are not being freed from their spirit, or whatever new way they want to see it is because there is nothing to get deliverance from. That is why they go through it and spin their wheels.

There is nothing to get deliverance from...so stop asking because it will never come. You think that people would ask the question what if I am wrong. What if I am meant to be this way, and then see that way.

The problem is people don't want to change so they end up being stuck. Life is about growth and change. Isn't that what Jesus was all about...growing and changing. Accepting who you are...

If you are going to discuss things and be looking for answers then really think and go looking. I am so upset with the situation. I mean really dude.

THE REASON YOU WILL DEAL WITH THIS THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IS BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO GET DELIVERED FROM!!!

People have tried prayer, fasting, drugs, therapy, and the consensus is that nothing works for a long time, because nothing can work. There is nothing wrong with you.

The sad thing is that they are the same person they have always been. I mean for someone that only believes certain things about the bible anyway you'd think they's have more balls and thought to do their own thinking.

You don't see them turning away medicine, technology, or anything else. You don't see them telling the women in their family that they need to shut up and obey them as men. You don't say no you can't be a pastor, preacher, or anything else. That is against God.

FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!!

I am not talking about Van. I promise I am not. I just cannot stand the ignorance. I just got off the phone with someone that needed some help and they were talking all this dumb shit. I mean he actually told me that even with all the proof to the contrary he won't believe it, if it doesn't come from his family and some people in his church.

WTF!?!?!?!?!?! GROW SOME BALLS AND STAND ON YOUR OWN TWO FUCKING FEET!!!!!!! -_-

For those of you that are wondering what I am going to do with Van...not a damn thing. He doesn't want anything to do with me. I will be there, but I am not chasing...I am worth more than that. I am a great man. I would have been an awesome husband and partner...and I will still be. :-)

I just find it funny that with 21 years of going for deliverance, and with the help of his family something would've happened. He is who he is, and if he can't love and accept that then ok. Funny thing going around calling yourself a Christian when you walk around telling God what you did isn't good enough.

I mean look at his idol Donnie M. Can't give anymore for privacy reasons. I do hope God gives him deliverance, even though I know better...it's like asking God to make him white. Won't happen. he is who he is for a reason, and their is no deliverance for who and what you are.

My rant for the night.

J-Bo

3 comments:

  1. LOL...yeah right.

    let this man knock on your door and then tell me what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand where you are coming from. I was born a midget.

    I used to ask God everyday why. Not sure when it happened, but I came to a place where there was accpetance and love. I love my life now....he will too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see where you are coming from. Honestly we are all conditioned to do and be certain things.

    The thing that sucks is when our conditioning doesn't match up with who we are. These people have beliefs that will always have them chained in that area of their life.

    ReplyDelete