Saturday, May 19, 2012

Annoyed...

So I go to see Van at school (not what you think), and he is just pissing me off!!! :-)

He says he does read my blog, and it is very interesting.


He told me that going to Kelly Temple is not a good idea, because either the old queens will come after me, or I'll be faced with kids like him crying at the altar.

I do wonder why church kids are so weak, but I know it is bred in them. I'd be a mess too if I was raised to hate who I am, and the only way to deal is to either deny it or cry and feel bad about it every week.

I just don't get it...I don't understand where the weakness comes from. I mean they are just so stuck and it is so sad.

This man tells me he was going to come to my house at 5am this morning and rape me. I woulda let him too. I have been hungry for his ass for a while now, and I ain't gonna lie...I've been a feeling an itch that needs scratching.

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE NOT LOVING EVERYTHING THAT THEY ARE ESPECIALLY WHEN GOD MADE THEM AS PERFECT AS HIM!!!!!!! -_-

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE PUT AN ALL POWERFUL GOD INTO A SMALL BOX!!!!

I am so annoyed with it. Anyway I am thinking of going to Atlanta and staying with my cousin and his husband. It'd be nice to be around another strong powerful gay couple that stands up for themselves.

Is it wrong that even now I wish I lived close to school. I really wish I lived a few blocks away. What is a man to do??

He said I am looking kinda busted today, but I know what he wants. Not that it matters because I do not want him at all!!! AT ALL!!!!

Now lemme go use the bathroom and go for a walk, because he is looking something crazy good... :-)

J-Bo

P.S. This is a song that just came to my mind.

P.P.S. I told him that I have a post just for him to read...it will be titled Bunnies and Butterflies. You'll see why!! ;-)


2 comments:

  1. I don't care what he says or what you say...he knows what he feels and so do you.

    Fear is a real bitch, cause he is scared of getting everything he ever wanted in and through you, that he is running.

    He is also so scared because he has a conflict of identity. Someone needs Jesus for real.

    ReplyDelete