Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tim's Dilemna...WTH?!?!?!?!

So Tim called me crying and having a nervous breakdown. I mean this kid was going CRAZY!!!

I told him Van's story and that made him feel better a little bit, but he was having a nervous breakdown.

I am going to see him early in the morning, but I need to get some advice on this one. I need to get as many different points of views as possible. I feel like I am missing something...I've been asking God to give me the insight, and I keep feeling that I have the tools, but I am missing something vital. I am over looking the details....i am missing a key detail that will make the difference.

I have only two people in my life that are like this kid...two people that can give me the key to help him save his life. Tim is sounding real suicidal, and it is freaking me out a little. I don't think he will do anything, but I am worried.

I have to talk to Van and Dishone...these two are the most like this kid, and maybe they can give me some insight and give me the clue to make a difference.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment