Monday, May 21, 2012

To COGIC,or Not to COGIC...that is the question!!

So I told Van that I am going to start going to COGIC events, but will never officially become COGIC.

My stance is that when Jesus came he came against organized religion and churches...he came for relationship and covenant.

Anyway I tell him I am going to the events. He is not too happy. Mind you when we were together that was ok, but now for some reason it is a problem.

I mean I want to experience the awesome preaching, awesome music, awesome fellowship, and awesome...well EVERYTHING.

He made a comment that I should go do that at other pentecostal organizations. He was down for COGIC when we were together, but now it is a problem. I don't understand why. He should be happy...he said that I was meant to be COGIC all this time...I of course deny deny deny. :-)

I mean his grandfather always said that one extra bonus of going to these events is that you meet the love of your life. I had found that originally in Van, but we are not together so I gotta move on. You would think he would be happy for his friend.

He made the stupid comment that I am trying to replace him...I am not agreeing or denying it. I am just saying COGIC seems like the place to be.

I am wondering why his aunts are not married yet though. I swear I see some stuff going on, but I think it is best for me to keep my mouth quiet. I just hope his aunt(s) who are not married can find peace with their "friends."

It is clear as day to me...funny how people don't want to see what is right in front of their faces.

J-Bo

2 comments:

  1. If they are attractive eligible women than they are lesbians. No reason they can't find a man. Men are out there.

    I bet they are just "picky" and looking for the "right one"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go on to COGIC and have yourself a good time. It will do you well.

    I have been COGIC all my life and you will love it. Plus there are a lot of people looking for a good man.

    ReplyDelete