Saturday, May 19, 2012

I know I know!!!

I know that I am posting a lot, but I need to get this stuff out.

Van is aggravating me, which I really do enjoy and love so much. I tell him that I am going to knock him upside the head.

He told me to, and I did what I do to my 4year old niece.

I will not kiss him...I will not suck his dick and drain his balls. I will not let him get some of this ass. I WILL NOT!!!!

I don't care about him like that. We are just friends and I will knock him upside his head.

I should do it too. Maybe then he will see he is acting like a fool. I don't see too many people who is so paralyzed by fear.

God all the proof is out there to show him being Gay is okay, especially since we are in each others life for a reason. I don't see why he won't see it...he is waiting for his family to cosign and say something, but they have their own prejudices and hatred that has been bred in over the generations.

I fear he is waiting for something that will never happen. He needs to get out of the house!!!! NOW LORD!!!!!!!!!!

J-bo

No comments:

Post a Comment