Friday, May 4, 2012

Complex

I am a man of God first and foremost. I really do love Jesus like no other. I mean it is really something deep. I know you guys are asking me how I can be gay and saved, but I am. A big part of everything I am has to do with God...I mean I like me some ass and dick as much as the next one, but I love my Lord and savior more.

What really pissses me off is when people say that God hates fags, and they are all going to hell. GOD DOES NOT HATE HOMOSEXUALS IN THE SLIGHTEST!!! I could go in as to why they are wrong, but I won't. People will fight for whatever they want...they use the Bible to do all sorts of things, and you know what do you. I know the God I serve and I know I was created this way, and I am doing everything according to his plan for me.

If I was meant to be straight I'd be straight. Don't get me wrong...I spent the majority of my life being bisexual, but Van says I am really gay and I was playing games. I still have a craving for women every once and a while, but I get all that and more. It is what it is...I have to remember to slap him over the head when I see him for being so damn annoying... :-)

Now with all the spiritual side of me I am so sexual. Like I imagine getting mines all the time. Van and I don't get it in as much as I would like, and that is because of living situations, time, and money. He says he don't care about sex, but I swear if he had some more freedom he'd be throwing me that ass on the regular and that dick too.

Lemme calm down. I'm starting to sweat just thinking about it. He pulled out his dick at school yesterday and it was 2 seconds from my mouth and his load down my throat. Why am I so nasty?!?!?!?!? :-)

There is also a business side of me. Just look out for me being a huge mogul, and I really want to make some changes in the world. I cannot wait...I want to set my future generations for prosperity naturally and spiritually. Everything from entertainment, investments, publishing, marketing, and anything else.

I'm getting Van into the business mode too...God knows that man needs to be self-sufficient for more than one reason...and one reason is because as much as he doesn't like to admit it he is so expensive. I am too, but come on. That man start making some serious money and have the freedom to come and go...WATCH GOD MOVE IN HIS LIFE!!! He ain't going to stay put, and I just see him helping people all over.

The musician in me is being fed. All I can say is Grammy Awards watch out, Opera world watch out, and everything else. Van is going to help me fill those gaps, and I have great people behind me. Guys why does God bless me so much.

A great life is dictated by a strong psychology.

I want to ask Van about some spiritual stuff, but I don't want him to get to excited. I really beleive that all things of God should be low key. Don't ask me to do anything in church...I really believe in being humble in the house of the lord.

I am planning on officially joining my current church, and I will see about taking classes on the low. I just want to become a member no hooplah and no one know. Not sure why, but it is how I feel about it.

This song is on repeat on my ipod...falling in love with this man's music. I have been slacking on my Gospel music and I need to get back on. Classical music (opera), popular music, and Gospel...I need to get back on track.


I just have to share another song with you guys. I am feeling so extra horny and nasty. I know right after I said all that good Jesus stuff. I swear I am a good boy, but I got needs and Van is on my mind real hard. I NEED THAT ASS LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW!!!! Somewhere Van is shaking his head calling me a hot ass mess and he doesn't know why. :-D

For those of you who are wondering I am more Top/Vers, and he is more Bottom/Vers, but in truth we tend to be more Vers, and it is just how I like it. His short ass give me that GOOD DICK and I make that NIGGA MOAN THROWING HIM MINE!!!!! Lemme STOP!!!!!


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU!!!!!

    Whoever this Van is, is a real lucky guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a perfect man. You are business minded, and creative. And you have a real freaky kinky side and a super spiritual side.

    If Van acts up again, I see you mess with woman. Come get this over here. I live in NYC too. :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude you are awesome...can I be your best friend please?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't believe in the lifestyle, but you seem like a real cool dude. I bet you got people that trust and rely on you.

    Something tells me God works in your life. Keep it up man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red Light Special and then you put on Good by Tye Tribbett. YOU ARE A HOT ASS MESS!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

    Keep loving God and loving life man. You'll go far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you so much...I am here for you. I would love to talk to you about life and stuff. You are the man.

    When Van acts up come see me. I got that ass that he can't compete with. I'm in BK Bedstuy area...come get it boo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMFAO!!!!!

    You guys are too much. Thanks for the love people. And thanks for the offers, but God did for me already and I got someone great. Sure he is crazy and going through something, but he is coming out. he has been progressing through this very fast.

    ReplyDelete