Monday, May 7, 2012

Personal relationship

Someone asked me how do I know if the relationship I have with Jesus is right for me?

How do i know if it is a good one?

How can I be sure?

I always tell them that you can rest assured that it is right for you when it satisfies you spiritually as well as physically. When no one else might understand how it works, but for you it does than you are good. That as long as you spend with Jesus praying and being there with him, you will be ok.

I believe that we all have to find our own relationship with God that works for us. That we have to stand ahead of the crowd and stand ahead of the back and make our own moves.

I told Tim that I don't want his relationship with God. I don't my pastor's relationship. I don't want my parents relationship. I want m own relationship, because that is right for me. I am an individual and God and me got something going on that others don't.

When I found this peace and persona relationship with God that is mine, I felt 110% better. Things started to work out for the best.

J-Bo

This song always bring tears to my eyes. I love Jesus so much and I thank him for everyday giving me new insights. I thought I was going to have to live an ok life, but I now see God has more instore for me, and everything works for the glory of GOD!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment