Sunday, May 27, 2012

Talking about the exes...

So Aaron and I had a great time. Lots of laughs, and going over fond memories.

He was telling me how much he misses Dishone, and wants him back in his life as his friend. He said that Dishone is his best friend, and he feels like shit for what he did to him.

He's been trying to tell Dishone that, but Dishone is not listening...he is being hard and distant to protect himself...not the best way, but I let him rock for right now.

Aaron loves this man so much...it is really sad how we are just going through the motions. Aaron wants to call and text him so bad, but I told him not to. It would be bad right now...but something tells me he will do it later anyway.

He kept on saying he wants to call him and speak to him, and just be there for him. He was trying to do the same thing, while he was with this girl, but shit happened so what will they do. He said he wants his friend back, and I feel him. We both are sitting here like DAMN!!!! :-(

Aaron is telling him how doesn't Dishone to sleep with anyone else. He wants him all for himself. LMAO!!!!! TOO CUTE!!!! :-)

I told him I feel the same way about Van...the thought of anyone touching him man or woman makes me VIOLENTLY ILL!!!!!! Of course I have to act cool, and like everything is alright. WHY LORD?!?! WHY?!?!?!!?!?!?

I asked the Lord why send me someone that wants to be attached to his families' hip, especially when they are two seconds from throwing his ass away like he ain't shit?? Why send me someone that is so scared of being great and extraordinary that they will settle for less, just as long as their family is okay with them.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to talk to this man today. We are just going hard right now. I am keeping him from calling, and/or texting Dishone, but I did tell him to send an e-mail. But he is telling me to call, Van...I really want to but what can I do?

We both want to spend time with them tomorrow. Lemme stop. Now back to hanging out...we are watching Bad Teacher and cracking up.

We are two fools in love. :-D

J-Bo

6 comments:

  1. Awesome man...hope it all works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon and very soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make love not war. You guys need to pray and just move on, and they will always be there. Especially Van...he needs to cut the umbilical chord and really trust God and go for himself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your post...

    Not sure about this Dishone guy, but let him stay around people who will treat him like shit. If he doesn't care enough about himself, then let him suffer.

    My cousin is like that...he is a fucking disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a huge cornball...let him be who he wants to be. If that means gong from here to a lateral move and that is all he wants then let him have it.

    You two were put together for a reason, but is too much of a pussy. Let his family continue to rule over him, and when they finally throw him away let him cry and suffer into nothing.

    ReplyDelete