Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bunnies, Butterflies, and UNICORNS OH MY!!!! :-)

For all you out there who are too scared to go against the status quo and too scared to walk to the beat of your own drum, then by all means just let others rule your life.

If you let them rule your life then you can sit back in peace. Let them tell you what to do, and you will be ok. That way when things go wrong you can just blame someone else.

Just remember that people who are the elders in your life are their for a reason. They know more than you do, and better than you do so they have the right to speak prophesy over you, tell you what is meant for your life.

Why should you make a mark on the world, when others will tell you what to do and that is the way it should be?

Just live your life remembering Bunnies, Butterflies, UNICORNS OH My!!!!! -_-

Now for those of you who are proactive, and know that life is what you make it. I have more great stuff for you in later post.

This is for those that want to stay within a comfort zone. (Just so you know their comfort zone isn't so comfortable, but they stay because of a false sense of security.)

I am writing this smiling, because I know none of you want to be like this. You guys all want everything you dream of having, and feel. You guys all want freedom and joy and peace. The problem is that you are trying to get it on someone else's terms.

J-Bo

2 comments:

  1. I know a few people like this...I used to be one of them.

    I wasted 10 years of my life.

    ReplyDelete