Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Nobody Knows...The Trouble I've Seen...but it gets better. :-D

So I got a lot on my mind. I just realized that tomorrow I have the chance to walk across the stage, for my departmental graduation, but I didn't realize what it was. So I have to decide if I am going to walk tomorrow and I have less than 11 hours to decide.

What the hell am I am going to do?

On a side note I had a great time today hanging out with this new set of cast mates. We ended off by singing some songs in harmony and it was real nice...I am getting better and better the more I practice. :-)

I am going to have so much fun...I might even get to chance to work with another show that is going to be traveling...tell me God ain't good. I know I am not ready, but if I was to wait until I am ready then I wouldn't get very far.

Also I got most of my spirituals from my voice teacher, and I have my arias, and oratorios already...so basically I have work to do. And I have these other songs to learn for these shows...God I love my life.

I told my parents, and they said go and do me, but to make sure I handle my business. My mother wants me to hold back and do things her way, but my father respects me going for my dreams. They both support me, and I am going to run with it.

We sat down and watched Hairspray as a crew, and rehearsals are suppose to start on Saturday, so I am looking forward to that.

God help me there are 2 hot guys in this play that are gay...but they are like Van...masculine yet feminine. Not so much but enough where you can tell, but they got so much going for them...the confidence and strength and assurance. Sexy!!!!

And there is this chick who is not really my type, but boy can she sing and perform...I am attracted to her talent, but that is ok. I'll behave myself. :-)

On a side note a famous African American opera singer is getting her honorary doctorate at my college. She may also be present there, and she may hear me sing. Now I am really nervous, but also excited. I always felt honored, but I hid it because I was freaked out a lil.

I am just getting all these opportunities and I thank God for them...I am so not worthy, but something about me must be great. :-)

J-Bo

P.S. This song came to me...not sure why.

P.P.S. The next post will be from a friend that survived a car crash and his life is 100% different and better. I am so proud of him...I look forward to you guys reading his post.

No comments:

Post a Comment