Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hopeless...

I hate studying for this class. I just want to get it over with already. I am having a great time studying
with my friends, but this material sucks ASS!!!!

Time for a nap. I am sitting here studying with Van,  and things are going very well. No drama just our regular dynamic which is always fun and exciting.

I have to stop staring at his ass...I don't think he realizes it. While he is here I have to make sure I keep my thoughts focus off of him. It is not hard at all...mostly.

I was two seconds from kissing him, but I held it in check. I am a man of SELF CONTROL!!! I PUT MY FOOT DOWN AND IT IS SO!!!!!!

I am really going to have to get some ass soon, because I am so damn horny and all my thoughts go to him...HARD!!!!

Oh well...these are the days of our lives.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment