Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Is it just me???

I see a man propose to his boyfriend on my walk to school?

I see two gay male couples and 1 lesbian couple walking down street happy and content.

I see a gay couple with kids laughing and having a good time.

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!?! Why am I seeing so much of this?? Why am I being tortured?? What is God trying to do to me??

And these shows talking about love conquering all, and never giving up. God you need to work a miracle...I need some help. Time to work extra hard...gotta stay busy.

J-Bo

3 comments:

  1. Times have changed man. Go with it...GOD IS MOVING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool man. I love seeing love...love is in the air. Obviously you are being shown something awesome and great.

    LOVE, LIVE, LAUGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is God moving in the world. I remember when the Civil Rights movement, and Women's Suffrage. At those times and still you have people who don't believe that they should have happened.

    God has been moving my young man. God is still moving. Just trust yourself and move forward. Each of those changes faced many oppositions. God be with you.

    ReplyDelete