Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Talk with my boys...

So I just had a good convo with my boys Aaron and Dishone and one thing is very clear. Relationships can be the source of your greatest joy and greatest pain.

I said that relationships need 4 things...6 if you want to include what should already be there. (Passion/love and lust)

The 4 things besides the 2 given are:
  1. Communication
  2. Commitment
  3. Respect
  4. Trust
Now when I look at these Van and I had 3 of them really really strong. He trusted me completely. He respects me without reproach. And our communication is top notch.

The only area where we lacked was commitment, and that was only because of his religious convictions. If he was to see the truth and get past that everything would be awesome.

This is out to you guys out there as a checklist for your current relationships.

I hope it helps someone.

Off to bed I go...busy day tomorrow of music, food, and hanging out!!!!! :-)

J-Bo

P.S. MONEY SHOULD BE COMING IN SOON!!!! Gotta send this stuff out to my friends to look it over and tell me what they think. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Agreed. All 4 are needed. If even one of them is compromised than you have the chance for all the wrong things to happen.

    I also like the idea that love and lust are a given. I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post man...keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really insightful...I just realize why my relationship works so well. :-)

    ReplyDelete