Sunday, May 27, 2012

Nice end to the night.

So I had a good time with Aaron.

My brother came home and we were all playing video games. Good stuff. Took my mind off of somethings.

Tomorrow is more business work to be done, and I want to work on my song for graduation. I also gotta get my arias and oratorios down. I won't get my spirituals until Tuesday when I do a run through of the national anthem. A lot of things are happening.

Lemme plan my day for tomorrow and get to bed. I want to call him guys, but I won't do it. I will not give in!!!! :-)

I'll see what he is doing tomorrow to see if he wants to meet up on Tuesday to hear me go through the national anthem. I want as many people as possible to give me feedback so I can see what I should work on.

I almost called him just now. I swear I need help. It sucks!!!! I really miss him, and he is in my life, but it is like it is strained and it is a weird strained.

Normally a relationship is strained and it is strained naturally and you have to work hard to make it work, but our situation is different. It is natural and easy to just be with each other, but it is a lot of work to be apart.

That man owns my heart guys...smh. :-)

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment