Wednesday, May 2, 2012

STUDIO ENSEMBLE!!!!!

So today was a great day. I am having a great time in that class. I have a lot of things to work on as all of us do, but I love this teacher. I am going to talk to her about being one of my personal teachers. She is really that good, and she is so knowledgeable and giving I love it. We had our recital today and it went okay. I liked, but not loved my performance. Things to improve on and that is life. :-)

Van came to bother me today. He was looking aiight...I know what you guys are thinking, but he is such a nothing in my eyes now. :-)

Anyway he calls me up asking me to feed him. I did. he was hitting me too much. He was getting annoyed because I make fun of him now. He says one thing and I immediately take it spiritual...it is what he wants. Anytime something happens I tell him he is letting the Devil in...I just do what his family does. He doesn't like it...LOL

It is just something I have to do...he is so simple. The man is concerned about his destiny, but instead of deciding for himself he lets others do it for him. His family is more than happy to tell him what is right and what is wrong. They scare him pretty good with fears of going to hell, and using guilt to make him do what they want.

HE IS SO ANNOYING!!!! Especially when he curses and then says forgive me Jesus...I just want to tell him that JESUS DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT...HE'S CONCERNED THAT YOU ARE LETTING OTHERS DICTATE HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE!!!! I know what you guys are thinking. I swear I am not in love with him, and I could care less about him. He is really annoying!!! He is!!!!

He would rather have mommy and daddy and grandma tell him where, when, how, why, and who to be and do. He is giving up his life...and instead of deciding where and what to do he is letting others decide and throw in Jesus said and the Devil this and he bends to their will. I AM SO DONE WITH HIS ASS!!!!!!

I AM!!!! I SWEAR I AM!!!!! Let him suffer and be around people that he got to put on an act for. Same people he wants to get away from...

He said something real ignorant and I said please form an individual opinion and stop being a parrot. Guys I AM SO OVER HIM!!!! I PROMISE YOU!!!! I can see all your faces now. One of my professors makes fun of him, but when I do it I get hit. Everyone looks and is like dude stop being so weak...be yourself and do you.

Here is the real thing that pisses me off. Apparently he is going to cancel his church rehearsal to go and perform in the BA Voice recital. He is quick to say he is going to cancel and has no problem, but he is quick to dismiss my SENIOR RECITAL!!!! HE AIN'T SHIT!!!! He don't even care that I am upset...all he cares about is getting money and food from me. Funny thing is that he tells me to really sing the national anthem so I can impress his family...I AIN"T DOING THAT!!!

 I AIN'T TRYING TO IMPRESS NO ONE THAT WOULD PRAY AGAINST THEIR OWN FAMILY AND CALL THAT BEING HOLY!!!! I AM SO MAD WITH VAN!!!!! If we were together I'd be thinking about breaking up with him at this point...I almost feel that he should be with his family trapped and going nowhere. He wants to give them control of his life and call that his destiny.

I AM OVER HIM AND I HAVE NO FEELINGS TOWARD HIM!!!!

J-Bo

9 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO IN LOVE WITH HIM, AND IF YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM HE IS HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH YOU...DEAL WITH IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what you are talking about. :-)

      Delete
  2. What the hell is going on?!?!?!!? You guys need to stop and tie the not already.

    It is real shady that he feels no problem canceling a rehearsal and he made a big deal.

    KICK HIS ASS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will that nigga is no good. He got it real good, but is too damn stupid and blind to see. If he wants to be around people that will throw him away without a moments notice and push him down to make themselves feel good then he can have it...even though I don't believe that will happen he does, and he maybe right.

      All I know is that he can suck my dick!!!! Not literally...I think. ;-)

      Delete
  3. You are not over him...no way in hell. If this is the same person that you've been talking bout everything about this man is being drawn to you...he wants you more than you want him. He is just scared.

    If his family is a problem then when he moves out or they push him away then he can be him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am my man...he is just a friend. That is all. We are just friends, and there is nothing there between us. I know what you are thinking, but listen to my words I am saying.

      Delete
  4. LMMFAO!!!!!

    Dude who are you kidding

    ReplyDelete
  5. Son...two of you cannot be acting like children. Be the bigger man and be stable. He needs that from you. He may not want to admit it, but he wants and needs you in his life.

    God is working...it's sad that he is so trapped. Don't make fun of him. That is not nice...he is just trapped and scared.

    We all were at that point at one time. He is coming into his own, and the reason it is happening with you is because you can take it, and he needs you. God doesn't make mistakes son.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Betty, but come on...I am going to hurt this man. HE IS SO ANNOYING!!! Like I ask him to come with me to the movies and some friends on Saturday...he says he has to see if he is free.

      YOU DO NOTHING ALL DAY, BUT RUN ERRANDS FOR YOUR FAMILY...COME THE HELL ON!!!!!

      I will be calm though. I know how it is, but I was never such a punk ass like him. He is annoying as hell sometimes!!!! ANNOYING!!!! :-)

      Delete