Monday, May 7, 2012

The difference that makes the difference

TIM IS DOING SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!

Took me like 5 hours of talking with him, and I think I found out what made the difference, but I am going to have to confirm it later. God is so good.

After we have finished talking the boy looked like a million buck, THANK YOU JESUS!!!! Of course he was about to walk off and go back to bed, but I pulled him back and we prayed. We prayed, cried, laughed, and all in between. I haven't spoken in tounges that hard and long in a long time. :-)

God was using me yesterday and it felt wonderful. To see this kid on the edge of self-destruction turn around and have so much love, passion, and zest for life again. I haven't felt this since the kids from down south.

It seems to me that I am getting more and more kids coming to me that are like this so I am going to have to stay prayed up, and prepare for them.

I want to thank you all for praying and well wishes. It really means a lot.

I feel like dancing, but I have to leave and go to school. Thank you so much for being inspirations, and also to the e-mails I've been getting from a lot of you. Than you so much.

Sometimes I ask God what is the difference that makes the difference. I just keep moving forward, keep a close relationship with him, and I do better than all right.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment