Monday, May 28, 2012

BBQ fun...

So I meet up with Aaron and Steve at this guy's BBQ, and it was nice. He is a guy from our church and is super gay, but he is real cool. We ate talked, and he asked me many questions about joining the church and becoming a member. I told him that when the church opens it's doors again then I will join. :-)

So of course Aaron and I were talking mad trash about Van and Dishone...respectively of course. :-)

I told Aaron that I will slap him in his face when I see him again. I even told Aaron that if that man called me telling me he needed me, I'd become very busy...very fast. -_-

So I am sitting here horny as hell...HORNY!!!!!!!

Now Aaron is complaining too cause he horny talking about he needs some. I feel him cause I need some too. Why the hell am I thinking about Van?? This man is not thinking not a thing about me...for all he care I can go get married and he will be happy I am gone.

God I miss him...but I am looking forward to going over the song tomorrow with Steele and Shy. I think I am going to invite my two soprano friends from school, and Van. I am not sure if he will come, but he has no reason to say no. But you never know.

I am now sitting here with my boys and we are talking and laughing. Aaron talking about Dishone, and I am talking about Van. WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! LMAO!!!!!! :-)

I gotta get this under control. You know what if I see him tomorrow I will show him how to forget me, or at least how to bury his feelings even more. I want him to have some peace, but I need him in my life. So to make sure we are all cool I can help him bury and eradicate his feelings so that when he sees me, he thinks of nothing.

It pains me to do that, but I want him to be happy, and even though he has more freedom and joy with me for right now he is choosing to be this way.

Why am I talking about him...lemme get back to my company.

Steve and his girl are interesting...but I see him getting better and better. Time and patience, but he is moving good.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment