Thursday, May 24, 2012

Not as productive as I would've liked...

So I got some work done today, but not as much as I would have liked.

And now my friend from school is coming over to my house. I know she really needs to be around some good people right now, and I want to be there for her.

I wanted to head out and meet her at school, but my chest started to hurt, I got a serious headache, and it is a little hard to breathe. I think I am freaking out.

I want things to happen NOW!!!!! -_-

Lemme try to get something done.

J-Bo

P.S. Van said he will not sleep with anyone else ever...besides Jesus of course. I know some of you are thinking that I am going to be his first and last, like it was intended, but it is not like that. I know one of my friends would say we are married and that it is how it is going to be until death do us part. F-U MACK!!!!!! He can sleep with the entire Holy Convocation and I could care less!!!!!

P.P.S. He did say I'm the only one...not that I give two shits of course. He cannot come back into my life in that capacity ever again. I am going to remain hard and distant. I AM PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  -_-

P.P.P.S. I just have to find me a replacement...ASAP!!!!!!

P.P.P.P.S. I know that a lot of these post talk about him, but it is not what you think. It isn't...it just isn't. I am not the jealous type...normally. Normally whoever I am with can sleep with whoever and do whatever. What makes Van so different??? I don't care about flirting and having fun, but I don't want him to go to far. Why do I care about that?? It isn't my place?? I need a nap. The thought of someone touching my man makes ME SICK!!!!! :-/

5 comments:

  1. YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY!!!!!

    Wait till Corey comes home...he is going to flip.

    Btw big brother...you called him your man. ;-
    0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got words for you Mack. I am going to change it right now.

      Delete
    2. Why...it is out there. Just leave it how it is. No one cares...just leave it. We won't tell Van about it so just leave it.

      Don't be ashamed...he will never know. I promise. Don't be scared.

      Delete
    3. Fine...I'll leave it. It means nothing. It was a mistake and nothing more. Tell Corey I said hi.

      Delete
  2. I didn't notice that but you did.

    ReplyDelete