Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mr. Williams

So today was the BA voice recital...the last of the semester. Some of my friends were singing in it so i had to go and show support. Van was AWESOME!!!!! Marta was AWESOME!!!!!!! Jossette was AWESOME!!!!!!!

I LOVED IT!!!!!

Everyone was telling this man her was good, but he was on his DIVA nonsense. Shut that down quick fast and in a hurry.

I got to meet his dad who is like my new best friend. I mean the man is so warm, and inviting and cool. The difference between both sides of the family are like night and day. I mean even the little bit that I got to spend with him I felt such a love and acceptance coming from him. It reminded me of my dad.

Van said that his father couldn't stop talking about me, and wanted to see me at his graduation party to sing. His father really has taken a liking to me. I remember that even at the last performance this man was asking about me...he wanted to know who I was. Can someone say God is moving!!! SAY WERD!!!!!!! :-)

I ask Van would it be cool if I came to his grad party, and he said he didn't know. He said he might feel uncomfortable and that in any case his mother side of the family is planning on creating some major drama. I won't get into here, because it doesn't matter, but I see where Van gets that warm side.

I wish he was raised in his father's house. I mean the man made that much of an impression on me. Not saying he is perfect, because no one is, but the man is the truth.

Just talking to him and his father was so nice. It felt real fun and relaxed. It saddens me to think of how it turned out. We are almost done, and it really makes me sad that me and Van won't be what we could have been. I would never tell him this, but I wish he was raised in his father's house.

He'd be a different person. Not to say that his mother's side didn't do a good job, but the character of his father in some areas are like wow compared to what he tells me about his mother's side. Even the fact they are looking to create drama...they only want people that they feel are "good enough."

I wonder what life for him would be like if he spent more time with his father. Not live completely, but just spent a significant amount of time more. I think his mindset would be different. I swear I see his father and I see my parents.

Enough about him...I am over him. :-)

I just ask that you guys pray for me, him, us. I don't believe this is how our lives are suppose to be. I want my friend in my life. He was brought here for a reason, and I was brought to him for a reason.

Lemme stop it. Lemme eat and watch TV...tomorrow is a busy day for me. BIG MOVES TO BE MADE IN 2012!!!!!!

J-Bo

P.S. The post title Mr. Williams is about his father who is THE MAN!!!! Not perfect mind you, but still in my book he can come to my family functions and have a good time and not be uptight. That man gets my respect and vote.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like his father is the man. He should go live with him. He should fully come out to his father...he would love and accept him and show him God's love in a new exciting way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool man. Tell him and everyone else congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His father opened up to you and is warm to you like that.

    Not going to say anything, but very nice...very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice you and your future father-in-law like each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!!!!!!

    J-Bo don't you dare give up on this man. Romantic movies and romantic comedies have taught us many things, and that YOU DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!

    Even if it takes 20 years you own that man's heart. PERIOD!!!! He and you know it. DO NOT STOP LOVING!!!!

    JESUS DIDN'T GIVE UP ON US, AND HE LOVES US UNCONDITIONALLY AND IF WE ARE TO BE LIKE CHRIST YOU MUST LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY.

    You know that lesson...he has yet to learn that.

    ReplyDelete