Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Terminal Cancer

My friend is coming over today. I haven't seen him a while, and he said he was in the city. So he is coming, and I am a little nervous.

He has been sick for 10 years now. His doctors have asked him to seek some kind of help, but he is refusing medical and/or alternative health.

He has decided that he is going to rely on prayer. He has been getting sicker and better and back to sicker and better of the years. He says that God is going to heal him, and he is going to be a living testimony.

He believes in medicine, but he believes for some reason that God is going to heal him with prayer alone. Everyone is begging this man over the years to get help. That he needs to be more proactive. I begged him to please get help, and to help him himself.

He hasn't listened and over the last 10 years...10 YEARS HE HAS DETERIORATED!!!!

ALL IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!!!

That is not God, and I have tried scripture, natural, and everything else, but he firmly believes that he will wake up healed.

I told him that he doesn't need medicine and he doesn't have to change anything and he can get healed. I told him of the people that have healed and grown, just by changing their eating habits. How diseases and illnesses were reversed, by letting food be the medicine.

I told him what to do, and what has worked for other people. He has ignored me.

He told me that he won't do it, because he doesn't have to. God is going to heal him...and he will be a living testimony. He said he will eat what he wants, when he wants, and he will be ok.

He would always tell people to stop worrying about his life, and to trust that he will be ok. Always ok. :-(

He made his mother side of his family very happy. They are all the same way, and he was raised to be extreme in this area.

I don't want him to die...I really don't.

I hope when I see him he is better. I really do.

God please let him be healed.

J-Bo

P.S. I am not really down for the drag look, but it is what it is. THIS BOY CAN SANG!!!! I think he is either COGIC or Baptist, but whatever it...he is super talented, and he makes me jealous. This is making me smile...my friend Kevin btw (cancer man) is not gay friendly at all, but he has changed and is more accepting. I'm going to make him watch this, and when he falls in love (he has a thing for black women who can SANG) I will tell him the truth. Good times. :-)




2 comments: