Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Someone to watch over me.

So I have Van on my mind.

I cannot help thinking that this man is just doing himself a disservice. I need to talk to him...man to man. Friend to friend.

I don't want him to think nothing of it, but I want to understand and see what is going on. If nothing more, it will help me help others that are dealing with this, and get them past this hump.

It should be ok...I mean I am going as far, as finding V2 so that we can be cool and that I can get what I want and need, and so can he. We stay friends with nothing else, and I have someone that is him, but not him.

Kelly Temple COGIC here I come. :-)

Something nice happened at the end of the show tonight.

We took a picture with all the other BFAs, and he tried to get out of it. He tried to exclude himself, but he doesn't realize he is family. He is BFA for life. He has friends, family, clique for life...he was born into one family, and God helped him choose a second one.

 This man entered the college alone, and leaves with a family that loves and supports him.

A family that has his back, and gives him room and time to be him. I hope he realizes, that he is leaving with friends...people that will miss him. People that will remember him. People that love and cherish him. He is not leaving with people that will barely remember him...he has meet people that are friends for life.

I mean what more does God have to do!!!!!!!!!!

My parents, lil cousins, friends all are open to him. They talk about him, respect him, and honor him.

Now off to sleep...got a lot to do tomorrow, and most of it is with money. :-)

J-Bo





7 comments:

  1. I love all your recent post. Really deep and informative. I love it so much.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go get yourself another man. You really do deserve to be with someone great.

    Forget that Van character he ain't shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leave Van alone...he ain't worth your time.

    He is just some weak ass kid, who will never be happy, because he really thinks he can fight who he is.

    Let him spend his life suffering, and being ok. You are awesome and only getting better...KEEP IT UP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He wants to stay the way he is...let him be one of the christian many who shamefully are stuck in their ways, and are limiting God in their lives.

    You know what I mean. Those Christians that stay in one lane and never really grow outside of that. He scared of life, so he won't live it.

    You got more going on for you, and you don't need him. He is already dying spiritually...leave him be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read all your recent post.

    I am the Sunday school leader for COGIC...I am going to share and start this out there. The proof is there, and I will share it.

    Not going to not share the word of God, just because are ignorant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read your post young man.

    Nice work, and nice research.

    This Van kid isn't on your level. Let him move forward in some areas, but not in all. You will move forward in all areas of your life.

    Sadly, he'll die old, alone, and miserable calling that God's will for his life. He is scared and fearful and God is not a God of fear.

    He's a loser.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep moving on.

    Sounds like to me he wants to have a pity party.

    Let him go. He wants to be this way J-Bo. Someone who can't see the facts, and is unwilling to change and grow isn't about God. He's about himself.

    I bet he lives at home, and is told what to do. His whole life is to fit in. Let God deal with him.

    In the end it doesn't matter. You said he will not do anything regardless, because he needs confirmation, and he needs support. He is a follower, and won't go far in life.

    1 step forward, and 3 steps back. If everyone sees it and he doesn't it's because he is choosing not to. I believe you were sent into his life for a reason, but if he sees it as bad, then ok.

    God is still working.

    ReplyDelete