Saturday, May 26, 2012

I Had A DREAM!!!! :-)

I had the hottest dream I have had in a long time. It was with Race Cooper...for those who don't know him he is a hot black man...mostly a bottom vers, but he can throw some good dick when he wants to.

I always think of Van when I see Race Cooper. It's like how he always sees Bobby Blake for me, but I don't see why. He is not my favorite, but that has nothing to do with me.

But me and Race had one hell of a time. :-)

God this man is all in my system...he is driving me crazy.

So my idea has changed of Van. I used to say when he feels that being gay is ok, then we can be together. I see I have been wrong in my analysis.

He doesn't have the problem his family has the problem, and he is willing to do and be anything to make sure they stay in his life. The problem is that they won't do the same thing for him. They are more than willing to control and dictate his life and he is letting them.

Oh well...I will be there for him, but honestly he is going to let them do whatever they feel to him, and he is going to take it. I know there is a warrior in their somewhere...he just has to want more for him and demand it.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment