Saturday, May 19, 2012

I swear I really don't care...

HE IS SO AGGRAVATING!!!! :-)

He keeps on trying to tell me what to do. I refuse to listen.

How can I listen to someone as messed up as he is?!?!!?!?

For all of you out there telling me to kiss him...HELL NO!!!!!

HELL FUCKING NO!!!!!

I don't even like him like that anymore. He is just a really good friend. :-)

He is so...so frustrating, and aggravating, and annoying, and everything else you can think of!!!

I don't know why my parents, family, and friends like him. He is nothing special. Nothing special at all...HE IS AN ASSHOLE!!!!!

I do not love him, and I could care less if he was to get with some guy right now. As long as that guy makes him happy and brings him peace and joy.

I don't want him anymore. I don't see him as my husband...just as my friend. That is all. I am not trying to convince anyone except the ones who just don't get it.

He doesn't care about me like that. I am just a passing stranger kind of friend...that is all. We are cool and that is it.

I know that I seem like I am trying to convince myself, but I really am not.

J-Bo

P.S. I am so SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!! This song is to show my freedom. I am really serious. -_-




No comments:

Post a Comment