Thursday, May 31, 2012

What the hell was I talking about?!?!?!?! :-)

I don't know what the hell I was talking about in my last post. I was going crazy...I let the negativity get to me. I see what happened as a test to see if I was strong enough to be here...and I am ashamed to say that I failed at first.

But thank God that I am strong enough to bounce back. I came to a place where I need more balance, and I got it. I don't know what the hell I was talking about?!?!?!

I was bugging out. There is no way in hell all that stuff is true.

Of course, Van loves me...he is just doing what he feels is best for him and I cannot blame him. It really came around when I had to help a friend, and it actually helped me.

Thank God I have you guys to talk to...if I was to say that stuff to someone else I would've been cursed out. I mean Mack and Corey did, and so did Tony, but wow...I was an idiot.

So on another note I walked across the stage at graduation...and it was really fun. I am glad I went, and I rehearsed the national anthem. It was really cool. I had the crew line up to shake my hand and tell me what a great job I did.

I am looking forward to tomorrow, and I went ahead and picked up my father. He already said that the car is mine starting tomorrow. :-)

God I am so blessed, but I have so much work to do.

Till next time guys.

I want to say sorry you guys had to read that last post...I am thinking of deleting it, but I want to be transparent...the good and the bad. So I leave it up to remind all of you guys that even the strong fall and have stupid times.

Shows you that it is ok...old habits die hard and you need to just be strong.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment