Friday, June 1, 2012

Graduation/Commencement

So it is all done. I am home now. I sang and did a good job. I got praised by my voice teacher and a famous opera singer.

She was so good. I love it. I am so proud of all of us. All the graduates make me so proud, and I feel like life is mines for the taking. I now need to sleep and recuperate. :-)

Van was there of course, and it was nice having his support. I got to see him walk across the stage. It was really a blessing to just be around it all.

Of course his dad gave me mad love, and I love it. Both of them were acting a fool, and my parents were jazzed and so were his. I had to duck his mom though cause she be looking for me, and Van got me thinking that she is going to find me and ask me crazy questions. O_o

I am looking forward to the future. LOL :-)

Now all that is left is Van's party, that I am not going to, but I wish him the best. I told him I was going to call/text him, but I want him to enjoy the next 24-48 hrs so if he wants to he can call me...if not then I will call him later.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment