Thursday, June 21, 2012

Early end to a great day...

First off this heat is sucking the life out of me, and Van sucked the HELL OUTTA MY DICK!!!!! :-)

So he did come, and it was nice. We always have a good time together. Of course we piss each other off at time, but we had a great time.

I have decided I only want to cum by him sucking my dick and me fucking the shit out of him. That means we are going to have to turn up the raunchiness.

Can I just say I have the sexiest mother fucker in the LAND!!!! :-)

Now I am off to sleep and get ready for the wedding Saturday and a busy day tomorrow. Van gets paid tomorrow, and he is going for drinks without me. I want him to come uptown and meet at the place where the wedding is going to be so we can get a few drinks before his rehearsal.


I don't even think he notices, but he referred to me as his husband on a few occasions, and when he said he wanted to protect me from his family and being attacked he said he is trying to protect his husband from that.

Then he mentioned he would love to knock me on the floor which made me laugh.

Now I need a nap...this heat is winning. For all of you in NYC and areas facing extreme heat please stay hydrated.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment