Saturday, June 16, 2012

Some kind of 24 hours

The day started with me getting a message from Van about my proposals, but I have been away from computer all day so I have not been able to get them to him. I am using my friend's mac to write this, because I had the need to share with you guys.

I then had to drop my friend Violet to the airport and she was so sad to be leaving. I had to look at her and say bitch get yo shit together...you are leaving for 3 weeks!! :-)

I told her when I leave the country it is for 3 months at a time. She laughed and I haven't heard from her yet, but I am hoping that she got there safe and sound.

Then I went to the stage area where we have rehearsals, and the next thing that I know the pastor comes in and tells us we have 48 hours to move all our stuff out of there. And the way he did it was so nasty and disappointing.

Apparently there were many programs in that same space that the church has driven out. There was one group that was a bunch of alcoholics and drug users that would go there and sing and perform to stay off their vices...the church kicked them out.

There was another drama club there...church kicked them out.

There was a program there that kept kids off the street...they kicked them out.

Even my friend who was doing good work they kicked him out...apparently change and growth is still being fought in the church.

We were suppose to have a meeting there to fight for the space, and over 20 of us showed up...they weren't expecting that, and when we were there to fight and have our talk they told us that they didn't want to see us.

I guess we see why Jesus was against religion and was here for relationship...those damn pharisees and pharaohs. I hate when "Christians" act like this...they forget how we all got here. Smh.

Then it was my friends bday party and that was fun. I of course acted a damn fool and had a great time...everything kind of hurts, but it is the good hurt.

There was this kid that we auditioned for Seaweed that came to the party, and that boy can move. He so reminds me of Van...minus the dancing part. Van won't let himself go enough, but I swear if he did this guy is him.

So this guy was just hitting all the right chords all night, and I was like WTF?!?!!? Of course there is no replacement for Van, but this guy was really hitting a lot of points.

Of course as the night went on, he proved himself to be a damn disappointment, and Van proved to be a rare gem. Why is that man so damn special and unique...gotta thank and blame God for that. :-)

This kid was just everything I don't want...from being uneducated, brash, loud, and just IGNORANT!!!!

So I get home by 4am, and I have my friend's bachelor party tonight. So much to do, but things are going really well. Just gotta keep the momentum.

I am going to try and see Van today...he better not mess up and say he is too busy. We are all too busy...I am making time for him and he can do the same. I have friends studying for the MCATs like him, and someone else studying for the Bar exam, and even some people starting businesses from scratch.

All of them are busy and feel overwhelmed, but they all make time. No time for games. This is what adults do...he is going to be going to med school, working, and having a life...he is going to have to learn and stop making excuses.

I am so horny you guys, so right now I cannot even focus straight. I have been dying to get into his ass like something serious, and I so have an ITCH!!!!!!

LORD HELP!!!! :-)

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment