Monday, June 18, 2012

A Late Happy FATHER'S DAY!!!

Sorry for the late shout out to all the father's out there.

After church I spent my time sleeping and recouperating.

The only updates, is that I have to type and get these proposals to Van ASAP!!

And we had a nice video chat, and that man is too damn fine!!!! TOO DAMN FINE!!!!! LOL.

He was asking me some complicated questions, but I diverted them pretty well.

He wants some dick and I want to give it to him, and I want me some dick myself to be honest. I am so horny.

He said something that pisses me off...a girl we know was really happy to hear from him, and he just doesn't get that he has people he has built bonds with.

He said something like oh well...I hate when he does that. He feels this is a season for him to be alone which is stupid cause he is never alone, and never will be.

If anything I believe this is a season for him to learn to stand on his own two feet, and do him. This is a time for him to be a his own man and person no matter who likes it or not.

I am working on him you guys, but he can be so damn stubborn...when he said it, it did really cut me a little. I know I hold a special place in his heart and I am different, but still.

Lord knows why I am drawn to him, and why is drawn to me. God really is something I tell you...

He also invited me to LA with him and his sister and his sister's friend. I have to see about the money, but I wanna go. Should be interesting. Might have to get a separate room for myself, and he has his own, and his sister and the other chick share one.

I am thinking of this man sneaking over late night into my room...y'all already know I am going for that ass...ALL NIGHT LONG!!!! :-)

He said he needs to be stroked and he wants to stroke..I am nothing if not a man that is here to please.

Anyway Happy Father's Day again...

J-Bo


No comments:

Post a Comment