Friday, June 22, 2012

Columbia Dorms DUPLEX!!!!

So I am here at Columbia dorms in a duplex waiting for tomorrow fro my friend's wedding. I was going to be over the moon excited if we could be here a whole week like my friend wanted, but even one night is awesome.

So I go to meet up with Van for some lunch, and everything goes well. I start to poke at him a little, and then the atmosphere changed.

I mean he acted like he was pissed off with me, and did not want to be in my presence.

He even told me that he would not be able to hang out for a couple of weeks, because he is falling behind in his studying for his test. I heard that and was like ok no problem immediately. This test is very important.

It is a stepping stone for him.

Anyway so I tell him about the dorm and tell him he has to see it. I mean I love it, and I want my own place just like it...5 bedrooms of course, but still. Even if I don't get a duplex the fact is that I want a lot of room and then I can figure out what to do with it later. :-)

I guess my mom and Van are right...maybe I am a little excessive. I am looking for duplexes right now. :-)

So Van was acting kinda like a major dick today. He is was acting like he was annoyed and didn't want to be bothered. A friend said he had some words with him that maybe the reason, and when I asked him he said no.

I know Van and when he is with me he goes through a lot of emotions, but he is engaged with me. Today he wasn't...something was going on, and I hope his dumb ass realizes that according to him we won't be seeing much of each other for a while, and that maybe we should make today mean something special.

I know he really became a dick when he found his grandmother was coming home early, but I am going to leave that right there. It is starting to make some sense now, and it is funny how just the thought and mention can do what it did.

So if he doesn't want to come then there will be one less person coming to Atlantic City...he will be missed, but fun will be had.

So I am getting these proposals done and hopefully today they will be finished. I want to get them reviewed as soon as possible and start making money now!!!!

That is all for now...nothing really special happened today.

I know that his cousins are back in Nebraska and his brother is in Vietnam...funny thing is that I have standing invitations from all of them to visit and have a good time. Awesome I know. Van would die...but me and his brother going to chill...I got plans to surprise Van with a trip to Vermont and while he is sleeping or doing whatever I will visit his brother and party. :-)

There are a few church events that are suppose to be starting soon that may be something like friends and family...not sure though. I will be inviting all of them to come down, and I am sure they will be looking forward to getting away from their surroundings and having some fun.

Just gotta double check and make sure and send them all a text and see who is free.

Now back to work...well first a movie and then to work. :-)

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment