Friday, June 8, 2012

One of the best nights in a long time...

So I started my day off pretty normal. Getting work done, but it was pretty dull...nothing special.

I went to go meet Van to hang out and make up for Tuesday when it went horribly wrong. We went bowling, and I actually had fun. Maybe it was the drinks, but if you ask him he will say it happened because of him.

So we kissed and had a great time playing bowling...I mean I really had fun with him.

Then we walked hand in hand (his idea :-)...I know!!!) down the street heading to Washington Square in the village. It was real nice...

Then we walked to the pier to sit and watch the sun go down. Apparently I was winning points all night. :-)

We made out on the docks, and we made out in the train. We were just having so much PDA it isn't even funny. I swear he is so damn sexy...I wanna go and see him right now. :-D

We talked about him, his family, and that I didn't see him getting comfortable until the end of the year. He made the stupid comment saying that he doesn't think he will ever be ok with it. That is the wrong attitude to take.

I mean his siblings and cousins were all raised the same way, but they are all separating, and doing their own thing. Coming together for family events, but still keeping their individuality. I mean he called himself an out gay man many times today...

He is a weird one...he knows he is gay, but he is still learning to accept it. He wants to, but somewhere he also doesn't want to either. I know that he will get there, but I want him there sooner rather than later. I have an itch I need to work out on him, and I got something I need to "give" him. :-)

While walking back from the pier we were stopped and asked to sing. They focused on Van, and he woulda done it, but he had to go, so we left. It was his first time in a gay bar/club, even though it was a karaoke night thing. He was feeling the rush of things. :-)

All in all it was a great night. He still owes me a movie night to go see the new Snow White, and I am going to hold him to that. He is scared of it, but he is willing to do it for me, and that means a lot...I may let him out of going to the movie, but then again maybe I will make him go. :-)

I asked him if he had a great time, and he told me he did. He really, really had a great time, and I am happy that I was the one to do it.

The only thing this man is missing is just deciding to be who he is. He was doing it today, and he was so happy...I haven't seen him at such peace in a long time. It is already happening, and he has a great support system...and he is coming to terms with his sexuality just fine.

I am the impatient one. Smh...

We really walked hand in hand, not with a care in the world, and we were making out left and right without a care in the world. This man is bringing me out of the closet, and I cannot complain about that.

Well guys everything today was magical...Van stepped up and redeemed himself for our last outing, and he still has more to do, but that is a given. The only thing is that he just has to accept and love himself for who he is...for who God created him to be. He is almost there, and I see him getting there.

My job is to support him getting his MCATs done, and prepared for med school. I gotta support his dream, because he supports mine. It is the only thing that I can do.

I really love that man, and he really is in love with me. I am really blessed and so is he. I need to have a real heart to heart with him, and get him these proposals ASAP, because lord knows I have been sitting on my hands in fear. Smh. :-(

Goodnight guys...long day tomorrow.

And before you ask I am going to let Van study for a long 4-day weekend and if he has free time he can come spend some of it with me. Of course I want some time, but he has things to do and so do I. I swear I see him on all fours winking that ass at me...I gotta go before I pass out. :-)

J-Bo

P.S. For some reason this song is really touching me.


2 comments:

  1. I am really happy for you guys...this guy is super duper gay. He needs to get over it, and just be happy. He deserves that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No comment...you guys have fun and enjoy each other...love is a precious thing.

    ReplyDelete