Sunday, June 3, 2012

End of a good night...

So today was fun. Church was kind of dull...maybe it was just me...other people were in it, but I was kinda not. My mind was elsewhere.

So Van and I went out for a drink, food, movie, and then Barnes and Nobles. Nothing special...

I was still feeling very horny and had to focus hard on not touching him.

He did say that he was working on getting to where his family was, because I think he is finally starting to get it. I think his graduation party, and how his siblings and cousins are acting is starting to open his eyes.

I am happy that he is finally starting to get it. But I feel the need to jump on his ass like NOW!!!! :-)

God please let him open his eyes and stand tall as a man. I am not asking him to be anymore out of the closet than he is. I don't care if he wants to be in the closet to everyone in his family and church circle...but I would like to have us move forward.

When I left him to meet with some friends it was so hard. I wanted to hold him, and I wanted to just be close. I was actually close to tears...I just wanted to spend more time with him. And all we were doing were reading books. SMH

On the other hand my two other friends were here and they are in a similar yet different situation. They went to one of their house and I just hope they take it slow.

Now to finish watching Teen Wold and to bed.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment