Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Great end to a GREAT DAY!!!!

So I got some work done this morning and it was great. I mean I was in a peak state and things were just working.

Things are looking my way...not that they weren't before, but things are looking up really really well. :-)

I went to rehearsal today and besides the director being sick off his ass, things were going great. We got through a few songs today, and everyone was really awesome to work with. Especially since I threw everything together real last minute.

So we ended it going to IHOP and just laughing, talking, and singing. It was the a great time...we would've closed out IHOP, but we all had a distance to travel getting home.

There are these two girls one married, and another close to getting married, and they told us their stories. I swear it was like The Vow, the Notebook, and every disney and love/romance and romantic comedy out there.

I have to admit that I was so happy to hear such great love stories.

I am getting everything that I could ever want, and it is so scary. So freaking amazing... :-D

So tomorrow is a brand new day, and I cannot wait to wake up. God is so good, and in meeting this new cast I am meeting more people who are so go-getters and make their lives their own. These are young men and women that I see who are so postive, loving, and endearing.

It does remind me of the youth in Van's family. They are going to go very far, and have very fulfilling lives. I really like those guys, and I am going to hang out with them again. It is going to be so much fun.

Funny thing is that I have to hit up his brother and sister to hang out and go party...they can so get down.

LMAO!!!! My father just asked my youngest brother about his masturbation habits...I am a little nauseous. My dad is like that...he can be so inappropriate. I am crying over here!!!!!! :'-D

Honestly that is all I have to say tonight. I am really worn out with everything going on. The next big things for me to work on are the voice seminar this Friday and Saturday, and just more business stuff. I am so loving my life.

Funny thing is that doors are being opened and sometimes I feel like I am not ready, but I gotta jump for them.

Also I am going to get the chance to sit down and have a talk with Ben Carson. One of my friends works with him, and I am going to get a chance to have a lunch with him. I love meeting people who do great things...

Ben Carson is a big believer in dreaming big and doing great things, and doing those things means stepping out of your comfort zone.

My friend told me that even Ben Carson has that voice in his head that tells him he is going to kill this kid, he is not good enough. He is going to mess up and be seen for the fool that he is. He says that he still feels nervous, and scared and that he is doing the wrong thing.

Ben Carson still feels these things. He said that we all have a voice of fear and insecurity. But we have to stand up to those feelings, and act inspite of them.

I got my work cut out for me.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment