Friday, June 8, 2012

Voice Day part 1

So today was the first day of a two day voice intensive workshop/seminar.

It was really good, and I heard a lot of great voices, and picked up a lot of tips, tricks, and techniques to learn and get better.

That is what my day consisted of. Nothing more than that...not my most productive, but not my most unproductive either.

Van called me after I tried getting in contact with him for a while (if you guys could see my face it would be annoyed...I hate when I contact him he doesn't at least get back to me and let me know he got it...AAAAHHHHHH) and said he wanted me to meet him for my movie. I of course was not leaving the seminar if I didn't have to.

He text me later telling me he is drinking, and going to go see a movie without me...who does that? He is a little sad people...the only ones we know that drink alone and go to a movie alone are generally sad miserable people. :-)

He's not totally like that, but I gotta get him out of that habit...it is so not a cute look. No matter how he explains it to me.

So tomorrow is more music and voice, and Van is taking me out on a date. So I am to just go where he goes and have a good time. I look forward to the movie if for nothing more than to hear him scream and plead the Blood of Jesus!!! I am so serious...smh. :-D

Not sure when everything is suppose to be finished, but I gotta meet this man downtown tomorrow. I am looking to have so much fun tomorrow. First with my fellow musicians and then with Van.

I am really excited about this movie tomorrow...the movie isn't important, but the fact he is going to see it with me for me, means so much I don't think he even knows, and the fact that he is going to be screaming, squirming, calling on Jesus and the Blood will be icing on the cake. :-D

Now I have to take his advice and get my proposals and stuff and send them out, because the sooner I fail and mess up the faster I can learn from my mistakes and get better. If I am going to make more money in a month than he does in a year, I have some work to do.

That and he wants to go to Italy come August or September, and he wants me to come along. Can't go overseas and not have serious cash so we can be comfortable and safe.

Talk to you guys later.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment