Thursday, June 28, 2012

Looking to take over the WORLD!!!!

I say I want to take over the world, but that is only because it is an ongoing goal and I want something that will keep me going for years to come.

I mean I never want to be complacent...not in my health, relationship, career, business, etc. I mean we are built to have goals and dreams and something to strive for.

I hold certain truths to be right. If I want to be rich should I study poor people or those struggling...no I should study the rich and wealthy. The same thing for my health...why study someone or people who are not healthy and dying if I want an incredible level of health and vitality...makes no sense.

We have to remember that we should open our minds and hearts to a different set of beliefs. I mean it is very evident for example that animal proteins and fast food and sodas and such are linked to all sorts of diseases and health complications.

I mean those that live the longest and healthiest follow the old saying that food is thy medicine and medicine thine food...which I believe is Socrates or Hippocrates.

Here is something else to remember...most truths in life go through 3 phases before they are seen as a truth and fact, because there are convictions in soceity.
  1. First, it is totally ridiculed
  2. Second, it is violently opposed, because if the ridicule doesn't do it then people get violent because their convictions get opposed. Fear takes over and then we have a whole mess of problems.
  3. Third, it becomes accepted as obviously true without a shadow of a doubt.
For example when Copernicus and Galileo says the Earth isn't the center of the universe, but it is in fact the sun he was punished and made a fool of by the church...until hundreds of years later he was proven right, and an apology was made.

Same thing for when people believed the earth was flat, slavery, women's suffrage, apartheid, genocide, Darfur, bullying, and more. How many things do we take for granted now that once was seen as a joke??

Open your eyes and stop being so hard headed and blind.

That was my rant...I was in a debate with a bunch of idiots. I mean they throw the bible around when they don't even agree with most of what it says, but to attack and bring down a segment of people they find no fault in that.

IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!

Anyway I have a huge headache and I am looking to get into bed early. Tomorrow is more work, going to an opera, and then going to rehearsal. Not sure what to do tomorrow night, so I may just be chilling home or maybe I will go to church...been a while since I've been there on a Friday night.

We will see if I am awake enough and how I feel at the end of the day.

I hope you guys don't mind me unloading like this, but I like telling about my day and plans. I have no one to do that with...

Time for bed!!! :-)

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment