Tuesday, June 19, 2012

WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!?!!?

I was out trying to walk of this pain in my knees, and someone stopped me to get my opinion on a very controversial topic.

He was having an argument with someone and they asked my opinion. This man has HIV or maybe even AIDS, but he doesn't tell his sexual partners, and he said he has a lot of them.

I was so shocked and just stuck. I said he should tell people before they get with him...he said HIV doesn't cause AIDS and it cannot get people sick. I was blown away.

He said that he has no intention of telling people, because it is like telling people you have a cold...it is pointless, and not important.

Can you believe there are people out there like that?!?!?!?

SICKENING!!!!!!!

I have to lie down...I have to get some sleep. That was too disgusting and shameful. I am so sorry I even stopped and listened and then stayed, but I wanted to hear the reasoning. Sad thing is that he is going to stand by his beliefs no matter what.

All I know is that I don't want it one way or another.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment