Friday, June 1, 2012

Reliving the moments.

So I took my nap and I am still reliving the day. Feels AWEOMSE!!!!

Not only that, but I think I was dreaming of Van. They say you dream every night even if you don't remember, and I know I am in his dreams, but that shit was HOT!!!

I mean he was looking fine as hell today...he said I did too. Made sure I got groomed just right...he likes me clean and shaven so I made sure.

God that man always makes me want to just dream bigger dreams, and just do and be more. That man is something else...I hope his family can appreciate and realize that they will lose him soon to travel the world and do many great things. His story is going to be legendary.

I cannot believe that I got to meet this opera singer. I want to tell you guys, but honestly you will then know who I am without a shadow of a doubt. So for right now I just want to say that I am having a great time with my life.

This is such an accomplishment. I didn't even realize that I am the very first of the grandchildren to graduate from college. So I really did something great for my family. I am like WOW...amazing, and scary. But it is nothing that I cannot handle.

So now my best friend is on his way over...one of them anyway, and I wanna talk to him about his wedding anyway.

Also my other best friend is going to take me out for drinks and food, and she is fucking awesome to be with. :-)

So everything in my life is not perfect, but it is still great. I mean it will never be perfect, because perfection doesn't exist. But what it will be is memorable, and I will strive for excellence.

Like I told Van...all I want to do is leave a legacy that will live on long after I am done, and be something that helps people and draws people closer to God. All I want to do is heal and love this world like Jesus did, and bring people closer to him.

I am tearing up as I write this...so I am off to find some food, and plan my day for tomorrow. Hope everyone has an awesome day.

J-Bo


No comments:

Post a Comment