Monday, June 18, 2012

Serious Gains...

I want to start this post by saying I have been watching a lot of Private Practice and Greys Anatomy...I have to be honest and say that I am looking forward to Van being a man of medicine.

How far he goes is up to him, but it will be so awesome. I am really looking forward to it. I cannot wait to see him go, and realize his dreams.

He still has dead eyes and no energy when talking about medicine, but he lights up talking about singing and doing opera and being on stage. Medicine/science is a part of him, and I love all of him like he does all sides of me.

Now I have made some serious gains with these proposals. I am almost finish writing them, and getting all the details down. I want to make sure that when I send them to Van he sees they are basically done.

I am not sure how much experience he has with proposals and business plans but I am interested in seeing what his take is on things.

I am the arts and finance/investments guy, and Van is the arts and medicine/science guy. I am interested in his view on this...

I really really want to spend time with him, and he said his toe is killing him. I want to be there, but we both have stuff to take care of.

My friend Aaron said he is coming over to do some work and chill. That is nice, and I want to make sure I get through some work before and while he is here. I want to get everything to Van by Wednesday, and out before my friend's wedding.

I have a lot to do, and I want to get them done, because then I can afford to go to LA with Van, and then San Diego to see Tony Robbins (YAY!!!!), and Italy with Van (God-willing) in the next few months.

I am so looking into that private jet. There is a "metrocard" version for the private jet, and then there is a fractional ownership.

I have to see which one is more feasible for now.

The card is better if I am not traveling on the regular, and fractional ownership is best if I want to travel more frequently...

I think maybe the card is better for now, and then I will do what I always wanted to do. I want to work for 2 months and then take one month off. Which means 4 vacations a year. :-)

That day will come soon enough...

Don't tell Van people...he will kill me if I get a private jet...either one of the options. He feels commercial flying is ok. But when I do get it, he won't have a problem using it.

He doesn't fly as much as I do...commercial flying is HORRIBLE!!!!!

J-Bo

P.S. Greys Anatomy is SICK!!! I gotta watch all the past seasons, and also the past seasons of Private Practice. I don't know what I've been missing. House still is the best for me, but now that it is done I need to fill my medical show void.

No comments:

Post a Comment