Sunday, June 3, 2012

God help the outcast...YOU ALREADY ARE!!! :-)

I have no idea what to do about Van. I really just had a dream about him, and it was so damn HOT!!!!!!

I am in with his family. I am in with his friends, and vice versa. Everything seems great for us to have an awesome relationship...a semi-closeted relationship, but a relationship nonetheless.

But he is still dealing with the fact he feels being gay is wrong...I mean I just don't know why he chooses to believe that.

There are plenty of things the bible says that he will straight up say he doesn't believe in at all...no matter what the bible says. So what makes this so different.

Honestly it is what it is. I mean there is scientific proof to prove that being gay is as natural as being left-handed.

There is no mental/psychological proof that being gay is a mental disorder or disease. Psychologist, psychiatrist, and therapist and all medical and psychological journals say that being gay is not a mental issue. It is just a natural way of life.

Then we have the bible. Most biblical scholars and historians are saying that on the issue of homosexuality that the bible does not talk about it as we know of it today, and that there is no issue for people. It is just that people have a problem with being gay...not God.

Also there is more than enough proof of why people need to study and go in on the bible, because the King James Bible that everyone goes off of, and all other versions are based did not actually refer to the original text. This is why so many pastors, priest, and preachers are going back into the original and doing the home work.

I cannot get over that dream, and I cannot get over how he looked yesterday. He just looked so fly and so damn sexy. I swear I am going to rape him...which is why I am going to see him someplace public.

Can't wait for Monday...now it is time for church!! :-)

J-Bo

P.S. This song was on my mind. Makes me think of Van in some way.


No comments:

Post a Comment