Friday, June 22, 2012

Disrespectful, arrogant, and selfish

First off lemme say that today was a nice day. I met up with some friends and we had a great time. It wasn't until I checked my facebook app that I saw Van had left me a message.

Here it is:

I am only going to say this once and that's it. Do not hang out with any members of my family. I am glad I read your blog or else I would be clueless as to what is going through that head of yours. You were only meant to meet them...that's it. You went out with us once....that's it. You don't make up events to try and invite them too. I don't want you around them. End of story. Stay away from them and for added protection from me. Don't ask no questions....just know that this is for the best....

Can you believe that he said that to me?!?!?!?!

TO ME?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!

So I left him a real serious message back. He got some nerve thinking he can tell me what I can and cannot do. And he has bigger nerve thinking he can tell his family what they can and cannot do.

He lost his fucking mind, and he can stay lost.

He need to grow some balls and bring some of that to his family when they step out of line. Then maybe I can see his ass being more than an errand boy and toy.

He really hurt me with that last one and I will not soon forget it.

He is such a scared little shit only moving when told to...he need to watch who he talking to. My mother and father don't talk to me like that...I am not the one.

He so mad that people actually like me...guess what nigga I'M FUCKING LIKABLE!!! I treat people with the same respect, love, courtesy, and honor that I want shown to me, and they give it. I always give to people what I want to receive.

Obviously people see it and respond well to it.

How dare he think he can tell me who I can and cannot talk to, and then to go ahead and throw me out of his life. I told him to consider me dead and gone, and never worry about my ass again.

I hope he never hears my name ever again, because obviously I mean less than shit to him...I can respect that. 


I am not even going to say what it is that I did for him...it isn't important. What is important is that obviously I thought I was someone of standing and meaning in his life.

I am done even talking about him...I got things to go ahead and do. I got to get ready for my best friend getting married and I am apart of that. I just have to remember that I have more than I should, and I am blessed and leave all the bitterness behind.

I wish you guys could see my face. From now on I only want strong men and women talking to me...if you weak and always wondering what mommy and daddy are going to think about you and do to you then you need to move the fuck on.

Sad thing is that his father is...it doesn't matter what his father wants for him.

God helps those who help themselves...I am done...God move in.

Goodnight...my friends are calling me on skype and I haven't heard their Italian accents in a long time. They keep telling me to come and that is what I plan on doing. I got support and unconditional love no matter what...I am going to apologize for it.

J-Bo

P.S. Just got a text...that cathedral job might be coming in, and that means...PERFORMANCES AND HOOK UPS!!!!!!!!!!

P.P.S. I am not changing my nature for him. I will always be there for people if they need me, but I am done helping the helpless. If he needs help or wants to talk he can get in contact with me. I will always be that guy, because it is the right thing to do...I had good examples in that with my parents. Thank God I didn't grow up to use religion to attack and condemn people especially my own family. Maybe if I did then I would be a real Christian and a real example to follow.

P.P.P.S. Just needed to vent. I don't hate him. I pity him. No emotional stability and a wreck all around. I will always be there, but I am done pushing forward. I am here if sought, but that is it...until then let him consider me dead...or better yet I never existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment