Friday, June 29, 2012

HAIRSPRAY!!!

Today was so damn hot!!!!

i swear I got in a good workout today...almost passed out, but that is part of the journey I guess.

I didn't make the opera scenes like I wanted to, because I was babysitting my 5month year old god-daughter.

I was so bored that I used up all the ovulation and pregnancy sticks.

I know you are wondering why would I do that...I read an article that said a man gave birth and then I felt like I was having morning sickness so I wanted to check. :-)

I also used her tampons to see how it would absorb and when she came home she was pissed. She swore I would never be allowed over alone again, but I don't care. I am an awesome babysitter so she will call again.

I rehearsed with the cast for Hairspray and we did it in the park. It was so damn hot, but we got through the play...going to start rehearsing at my school. Thank God I have connects!!! :-)

Which reminds me I have to e-mail the head of the department tonight.

So I hung out with my girl Marta after rehearsal and we had a good time. We started talking about all the people we know getting sick and STIs. I mean I just found out there is suppose to be another strain of gonorrhea that is not curable...like herpes and HIV.

I swear even kissing someone carries a risk.

This is another sucky thing about being single and not in a relationship. At least with Van we never had to worry about those things. I knew about him and he about me...I don't want to get sick and I won't. People are walking around with God knows what nowadays.

Anyway enough about getting sick. I have dedicated myself to getting healthy and strong again. I saw someone that was walking up on me that looked like Van. I had to focus until I realized it wasn't him...he has rehearsal today.

So now I have to get someone's info for HBO Go so I can watch True Blood and enjoy the rest of my night.

I am making some good moves in business, but it is work doing it alone...but I am building momentum. I am where I want to be mentally and emotionally and getting better. I just need to catch up health wise and economically.

Stay cool and healthy people!!!!

J-Bo

P.S. Tomorrow is going to be a slow day...I really wish I could just drive to Vermont and just see the trees and foliage and enjoy myself. And no I am not thinking about going or taking Van!!!!! -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment