Sunday, June 10, 2012

Voice Day part 2

So the voice seminar today was really good. I mean it was so much fun, and again I am over loaded with the information that I received.

Then I went to my rehearsal for the musical and did some quick work with some of the singers. It was a lot of fun hanging with them today too, and tomorrow we are having a True Blood party...CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!

So I of course went to go see Van today. He canceled and then tried to fit himself into my plans again, and I did let him. I was going to play around, but I am happy he did. We had a great time today.

We went to the village to the pier, and of course we started making out. He has this thing where he likes to show his ass...I don't mind, but when I didn't give in totally he was annoyed, but it was all good. :-)

We saw gay couples, straight couples, and lesbian couples. There were even a few transgendered, transsexual, and cross-dressers too. Not that I care, but that still confuses me, but who am I to say anything about anyone. I live and let live.

There was this particular gay couple that Van saw and he smiled and said that is the way it is suppose to be. I swear he is something else. We all know he is super gay, but he is so damn crazy sometimes...he lucky that I love him.

So we made out like crazy and it was as it always been...it was fun, real, and easy.

Van is so comfortable with himself, but then on the other side he can be so uncomfortable. I think that this is an awakening time for him...a time when he is standing on his own two feet.

He is going out more often, drinking more (not like a lush, but having a drink after work), all around he is doing him...being his own person. It is nice to see.

He even gave me a deadline of next week Friday to get my proposals to him so he can see what I am doing and get this business going. He is dedicated to helping me with my business, and I am dedicated to helping him with his MCATs.

I just wish he would let me do more for him, but he is such a learn by trial and error person it isn't funny. People like that are the ones that work hard to get something to work, but when they do get it they will not change it because it took so long to make it work at first.

But then when things start changing and what used to work doesn't they have to trial and error all over again. I know people that were like this and changed...I only want and pray for the best for Van.

I am off to bed...I have been worn out and Van did the 1-2 punch and took all my energy with him...I swear I am going to give him some serious dick he will not soon forget. :-)

Night all...

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment