Tuesday, June 19, 2012

PDA!!!!!

So I went to go see Van dowtown today at Barnes and Nobles. He called me over...to spend time with me, and also to get some starbucks. That man is a ho for some coffee. :-)

So he studied and I kept myself busy and working hard until it was time to go.

We get to our new spot and he said he is waiting for me to make a move. I was trying to make him suffer, but I caved in the end and we made out.

Then he got the briliant idea to lay on the grass and have me on top of him making out. He was jerking me off through my clothes, and I had my hand down his pants.

It was all very hot.

He told me he be fingering himself...FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!

I so wanted him to suck my dick and sit on it, and ride me for all he is worth...like I wanted it real bad...REAL BAD.

Everything about him was on point today...he is sexy as hell and said a lot of crap to me today. We had an awesome time.

I swear I am going to go hard on his ass come Thursday...I pray my father is out of the house...I know my brother is never in the house for too long anyway.

I cannot wait to get that dick in my mouth, and get my tounge in his ass. I am going to have him squirm and moan and scream my name!!!!!

YES LORD!!!! CAN I GET AN AMEN?!!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? :-D

I cannot write anymore...I have to get ready for tomorrow and jerk off...IMMEDIATELY!!!!

J-Bo

P.S. The reason for the title PDA is that we are two very PDA people...I mean we are so out of the closet it isn't even funny. He don't care and neither do I. We are living our lives...God I love my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment