Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Business is not easy

So I have been overcoming my fears and doing what is scaring me the most which is going head in on these business deals.

A few people have already flat turned me down, but I feel I am making some serious gains.

I even have a potential $25k copywriting project that I am working on. Due at the end of July, and I can either do 1,2,3,or,4 and of course I am going to go for all four and hopefully they choose me and I can get $100k.

We shall see.

I am trying hard to stay busy and keep progressing...part of it is because I want to be successful, and the other part is that I really don't want to think about Van. I mean I do, but I am working hard at not calling him.

It does make me wish we had another year or 2  in school so there was a way to see him on the regular, but I won't get into that.

Now I focus on money and my career, and I am going to pray on the relationship end of things. I am so jealous of Dishone and Aaron. I am happy for them, but still jealous...I mean Van and I really had a healthier and better relationship than they did.

If it wasn't for him being so scared and the religious part I wouldn't be worried about this. Oh well...lemme not focus on that.

I have to keep my feelings secret and be strong for the kids. I wonder if he has found someone to replace me already??

Lemme get to work...going to be an early night.

J-Bo

2 comments:

  1. No one can replace you, and no one will be like you. He knows what he has in you...he is just scared and needs to work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Business isn't easy. I have started 10 and it gets easier as time goes by. But that first million was the hardest and the first $10 million was the hardest.

    ReplyDelete