Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Secret Millionaire

So I am sitting here in school doing some work.

I know I graduated, but I still have free access until at least the new semester starts so why not use it.

Van gave me a deadline to get these proposals to him, and I figured I best get started...I told my fam I was going to a few job interviews...I did those online and via chat, but I needed to tell them something to get them off my ass.

I need to make some money like 2 weeks ago so I am really working hard at making a difference.

Anyway, I was taking a break and was watching the show called Secret Millionaire. It is where men and women who are millionaires go undercover for a week and choose certain charities to give a portion of their networth to.

It is a really touching show, because it shows you so many people out there are in need...serious need, and though you cannot help everyone you want to help and make a difference. I want to help and make a difference, and the only way I can do that effectively is to help and make sure I prosper.

So with that I am going to back to work, and hopefully I can get through 2 weeks worth of work in 1 day. :-)


No more excuses...my family, friends, and more are waiting on me, and I have to reach the levels I want. I want to be great, so I best get started now.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment