Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So Now I Am STUPID!!!!

I had a great time at the wedding rehearsal and then lunch for my boys wedding. It was a long day, but one that was so much fun, and I will remember it.

I even made some friends with people that want to travel, so when Van is either going to blow me off and say he cannot go for a number of reason (-_-)...or he ligitimately cannot go then I got people ready and willing.

One of them is getting married in a year, and we are going to do it big here in NYC and then in California.

Another one wants to go to either DR or to Thailand...of course I want to travel to Thailand, but I am down for whatever...no matter what. :-)

So that was great, but the stupid part comes in when I talk to Van. He sounds annoyed and like he would rather not be on the phone, so I was going to ignore it.

I commented on one of his friend's post and he said I cursed. I literally wrote WTH and LMAO. He has nothing to say about him saying nigga, and I didn't bring up the fact that he commented on The Legend of Korra's FB page, and wrote some stuff there too.

Here are his post and all within the last 3 days:

1) WATCH THIS!!!!!! I wish Brian Carn would hit me, I would lay this nigga OUT!!!! 

2) ARE YOU NIGGERLY WITH YOUR CELL PHONE? >>>Read This<<<

3) "General Iroh is GONNA WHIP AMON'S ASS!!!!"

This is from the same man he said is going to see me as ignorant and stupid.

Now this is not even to mention his brother who I absolutely love...and his father is a man after my own heart. He reminds me of my dad...except maybe less talkative so that works. 26 years of talking will make you tired...but I love my old man!!! :-)

Of course I asked him how he felt about what I said and I wanted to apologize. I had to send a message and let him now that I did not want to offend him. He said he had no problem and that it was fine. He said that if anyone has a problem with what I wrote to tell them that he said to PISS OFF!!

Of course Van was going real hard saying that it makes me seem like I was raised in the projects, that I am uneducated, stupid, and low class.

I am not going to lie and say that it didn't hurt, but it is what it is. I won't do that again with his friends, because he doesn't like it.

It is not often, but he makes it seem like how he was raised is the best way and everything is perfect when everyone around him is trying to distance and separate from it. Not totally, but everyone is looking to do them and be there own person.

After I apologized I told him I was suppose to go sing in this huge catholic cathedral...very beautiful. He said to keep him posted and he would love to come. He said he was at a mass today, and would love to come participate.

I think I got me a new theological and Mass buddy. He can probably teach me a thing or two. :-)

Thanks for listening guys...I just needed to vent. I would talk to him about it, and I will, but I just needed to get it out of my head and on paper so I wouldn't let it take over.

I will talk to him and let him know it hurt me, but that is where I will keep it. The rest of the stuff is pointless, and I don't want to come across as petty and bring up what I am telling you guys. I just want him to know that he could've said what he wanted to say better (especially since he is so big on how you say things), and that it really cut me kinda deep and hard.

I hope he acknowledges my feelings...I do it for him.

This blog has become something of therapy...thanks for letting me share. I see no one is commenting...I guess you guys are just soaking it all in. I can dig it. :-)

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment